Central Pharma fulfill processing needs.
We provide clients with an extensive range of packing solutions including blister packing, container filling, liquid filling and all secondary packing requirements.
Blister Packing & Cold Form
With an extensive range of blister tooling profiles, Central Pharma have the equipment and capabilities to deliver blister packing solutions to the highest standard. We support clients to ensure all blister packing requirements comply with regulatory standards.
Examples of some of our packing formats:
- PVC & PVDC
- PET, Aclar
- Alu-Alu (cold form)
- Strip Packing
Dosage Forms include: Tablets, Caplets and Capsules
We can design, engineer and manufacture new blister packing formats that are specific to client requirements.
With an extensive range of container sizes, Central Pharma offer flexibility to fulfill all client requirements with speedy on-time delivery.
Central Pharma are able to fill and cap tablets and capsules into small pots or large jars, in any magnitude. We also have the capability to tub-fill dry powder.
We fill liquids of various volumes and viscosity irrespective of container size or type of filling process. We can provide a safe environment to fill specialist liquid doses.
Our automated and semi automated processes allow us to complete the filling process with in-line capping, induction seal, labelling, coding, patient leaflet insertion and cartoning.
Central Pharma’s capabilities include:
- All formats of polymer and glass containers
- Push on/screw on lid applications
- Tamper evident lid application
- Child resistant lid application
- Senior friendly lid application
- Front and back auto labelling
- Diverse container shapes and sizes
- Induction seal, automated torque controlled capping and in-line weight checking
- Class D (100 000) standard Cleanroom facility