At Central Pharma, we ensure that you are taken care of by our project management team, from inception to completion of your project. Your dedicated project manager will facilitate the order processing and coordinate the technology transfer required for new product introduction.
- Quotation Provision
- Defined Requirements for the Full Project
- Managed Relationships with Suppliers
- Integration of Project Details Into Operational Planning
- Full Supply-Chain Management
As part of our service we offer release to clients and markets in compliance with the EU Directives. As a QP site of release we control supply chain activities from API site through manufacturing and packaging to final release of finished product, as per Annex 16.
- API Declaration
- EU Release Testing
- Analytical Method Transfer
- Deviation Management
- Quality Management System Maintenance
- Vendor Qualification
Central Pharma has great depth of experience in providing expert regulatory advice and services. We have a history of developing strategies to effectively meet your immediate and long-term product or company regulatory requirements.
- Licence Submissions, Variations and Renewals
- Ongoing Licence Maintenance
- Regulatory Strategy: Advice on EU, US Legislation
- GMP/GDP Gap Analysis & Audit
- Stability & Shipping Studies